The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Thank god for creating humans and the universe.

This flash is a great example of how much we should thank god for making us.
[spoiler]trollface.jpg[/spoiler]

.:Mouse Game:. ver 2.7 .:Mouse Game:. ver 2.7

k lol?

lol u tried to make clicking somthing fun, if you gave a reason to click, I would enjoy it, it looked very good, but if its just clicking, god help you.
I got like 10 shy of 400 ;)

Ultimate Gun Tutorial Ultimate Gun Tutorial

Wow. Nice

I acully learned somthing. Thanks for giving me the info about the guns, sure beats school. Thanks

scrimpy responds:

=D

Sea of Fire Sea of Fire

GJ

A few things were needed but GJ.
Spellling errors, the constant, ARRRGH, of infry men. IT took me like 15 min to realize that you should get your income to like +120 or +150 and just pwn with bommers and nukes and anti- air tanks.
Nice job thought.
The pass for the final snake lavel is: C3FE3

Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

LOLOLOLOL NICE JOB

once I saw the cursor.. I knew it was wc3 :) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D GJGJGJGJGJGJGJ

Santa in Hell Santa in Hell

Dude. Oddworld Based?

dude, right when u showed me how to roll and ujump. The beasts and the bonecutters.. ROFL I thoyught oddworld.GJ on the game. I faved it

Cat Fling Cat Fling

eh

you need to clear it up, I thought it was like other games hwere u throw it side to side, there was a tree in the way, so I never thought to throw it upward...

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

gj u guys

I loved the voices and I loved the monstahh. very creative like the last zebrah game. <3ed it. Keep it up.. make one where he coments on videogames... idk. that would be a funny premise

Memento - Manhunt Memento - Manhunt

woww.... what a concidence.. :D

I was googline manhunt earlier. Right before I went to newgrounds and this was the first thing I spoted. Anyway I <3 manhunt. Gj. But It was too hard to exicute though. and It took harder to kill them.

Chrono Trigger Soundboard Chrono Trigger Soundboard

hey 2 things

hey guys, the preloader didnt work, just stick with the newgrounds one. Also, how can you add more than 2 authors in a flash. msg me